Approx. Rs 65 / Square FeetGet Latest Price
|Thickness||15mm and above|
Product Description :
Foam emerged as a material with extremely effective thermal insulation qualities and high strength to weight ratio at low temperatures. These inherent physical characteristic enable it to perform extremely well with other alternatives products Rigid insulation, above 90% closed cells, remains durable for years, no thermal bridges, high mechanical strength, maintains insulation effectively.
Our scarce natural energy resources have compelled us to save energy.
We offer our clients with the high quality puf sheets which are very useful for their thermal insulation purposes.
Features / Advantages:
• Superior Insulating Effeciency Leading To Energy Savings
• Void Free Insulation
• Water And Moisture Resistant
• Dimensionally Stable
• Resistant To Most Oils , Chemicals , And Solvents
• No Thermal Bridges
• Fire Resistant
Available in pur and pir
• Standard Size- 1000mm X 500mm
• Thickness - 15mm And Above
• Dimensions As Per Requirement Of Customer Can Be Provided
• Density- 36Kg/M3 And Above
• Tempreature Range - For Pur: -120 Deg To +100 Deg
For Pir: -200 Deg To +130 Deg
Available in PUR and PIR
• Bituminised Paper
• Kraft Paper
• Aluminium Foil Paper
• Under Deck Roof
• Walls And Flooring Of Cold Stores And Refregerated Ware Housing
• Critical Industrial Applications Where Maintaining A Consistent Tempreature Is Atmost Priority.
Approx. Rs 120 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Size||1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch , 2 inch, 3 inch, Till 24"|
|Thickness (mm)||25mm and above|
PUF Pipe section
Rigid PU foam cored Pipe sections manufactured and available in standard sizes have excellent thermal insulation properties and make a valuable contribution towards reducing energy consumption in various industries. PU foam cored Insulated Pipe Sections are manufactured with the help of a dedicated High Pressure equipment using state of art moulds and fixtures to consistently yield:
A) Environment friendly CFC-free Polyurethane Foam of desired and uniform density
B) Close cell content of over 90%
C) Excellent dimensional & thermal insulation properties together with compressive strength this added dimension makes it a tit construction material OPIPL offers a wide range of READY TO APPLY Polyurethane foam core Insulated Pipe Section
Features / Advantages :
· Superior insulating efficiency leading to energy savings.
· Void free insulation
· Water and moisture resistant
· Dimensionally stable
· Resistant to most oils , chemicals , and solvents
· No thermal bridges
· Fire resistant
Available In Pur And Pir
Details Of Puf Pipe Section
· Pipe Size – ¼” To 24”
· Thickness- 25mm And Above.
· Length- 1000mm
· Density – 36kg/M3 And Above.
For thickness above 100mm we offer pipe sections in double or triple layers as per customer’s requirement.
For Pipe Size over 24” we recommend Puf Sheets for Pipe Line insulation.
Approx. Rs 120 / KilogramGet Latest Price
PUF Pipe Support and Clamps
Polyurethane foam is one of the major components of pre-insulated pipe supports manufactured at OPIPL. Polyurethane is different from most plastic materials in that it can be tailored to meet various load requirements of varying applications. Old techniques of wooden pipe support for the erection of plant & pipe lines are now replaced by Puf Pipe Support. OPIPL offers a wide range of Puf Supports. Normally the density range of Puf Support is 100 kg/m3 to 350 kg/m3. But OPIPL also offers the density from 100 kg/m3 to 500 kg/m3 OPIPL offers the Puf Saddles as per requirement of clients in terms of design.
Insulated pipe supports are designed to prevent direct heat transfer between pipes and their supports. Thus, they reduce heat loss due to conduction at each support. They serve the following purposes:
1. Carry the load and allow necessary movement at each suppose point.
2. Provide insulation in the support area where the regular pipe insulation cannot be installed.
3. Minimize the cost of field installation by reducing installation time.
The supports are not welded to the pipe and each unit is shipped completely assembled (except for the riser supports and anchor supports, both of which require some welding).
Polyurethane is stronger in the direction of foam rise. At OPIPL, the directional properties of our polyurethane are reduced by overloading the mould used to form the polyurethane. By overloading the mould, we can control the cell structure and provide uniform physical properties.
AVAILABLE IN PUR AND PIR
· Pipe Size 1/4' to Above
· Thickness- 25mm and above.
· Length- 25mm and above
· Density - 100kg/m3 to 500kg/m3
NOTE: shapes and sizes as per customer requirements can be manufactured.
· Square SUPPORTS
· Round SUPPORTS
· Degree SUPPORTS (60 DEGREE TO 120 DEGREE)