Fevicol AC Duct King
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Surface of Application||Rubber|
- AC Ducting
- Chilled water piping
- Under deck insulation
- Acoustic Insulation
- Air ventilation system
- Excellent spreadability
- Free from Benzene - Non hazardous to health
- Low thermal conductivity • Heat/Chemical resistant
- Gives excellent adhesion to various insulation substrates like nitrile rubber / XPE foam / Glass wool to CI sheet / Aluminium sheet
- Mild smell
- Good resistance to waters aging
|5 litre||25 litre|
AC Duct King Optima Adhesive
|Packaging Size||30 Litres|
Areas of Application
AC Ducting / Air Ventilation System - Fabrication of AC ducts - To bond Nitrile Rubber or Cross linked Polyethylene: Duct surface.
Chilled Water piping - To Bond Nitrile Rubber or Crossed linked Polyethylene : MS pipelines
Features & Benefits
Benzene Free Formulation & User friendly
Faster Drying for Better Productivity
Room Temperature application.
Ease of application & Excellent Spreadability
Safe to use & Handle
Excellent tack retention Properties
Excellent adhesion to multiple substrates viz. Glasswool, Rockwool, Concrete, Galvanized Iron & Aluminum, etc.
Long shelf Life
Method of Application
1. Clean the substrates to be bonded so that they free from Dust/Rust/oil etc.
2. Apply the adhesive by spreader in thin uniform layer on Nitrile Rubber or Crossed linked Polyethylene & duct surface
3. Allow development of tack with an open time of 3 - 4 minutes.
4. When tack is developed, press firmly & uniformly by hand, Nitrile Rubber or crossed linked Polyethylene insulation on the Duct surface, ensuring that no air pockets are formed.
5. Cure for 24 hrs at ambient
Precautions & Limitations
MSDS is available on request.
Technical information (Typical Data)
|No.||Test Parameter||Unit||Typical Data|
|1||Appearance||Light Brown medium viscous liquid|
|2||Viscosity at 30deg c||Poise||10 – 15|
|3||Specific gravity at 30 degc||0.780-0.810|
|4||Temperature Resistance||-20 to +85 Deg C|
|5||VOC||g/l||Maximum 450 ( minus water)|
|6||Coverage on non absorbent substrate at 30 degc||m2/ lit||5.20 ( Typical Test Data)|
|& 50% relative humidity Single side application|
Shelf Life & Storage
Shelf life is 12 months from the date of manufacturing at ambient. The product has to be stored in cool and dry place, in sealed condition away from direct necked flame/fire spots.
Fevicol SR 998
|Packaging Size||5LT, 25LT|
Can be used in flooring, upholstery, Handicraft, Bus body building, seat cover pasting and veneer industry.
Application of adhesive on foam is easy
No harmful benzene
Non – Hazardous to health
- Can be used for pasting PVC tiles/ Rolls to Mosaic/ Concrete substrate
- Upholstery industry to bond variety of substrates like foam to foam, foam to rubber, foam to rexine, ply wood to rexine and coir to foam
- Handicraft segment,
- Bus body building and seat cover pasting
Fevicol Ac Duct King Lag Coating Af 5590
Product description:Being quality-centric firm, we are engaged in presenting a high-class range of Lag Coating 5590.
Pidilite AC Duct King Eco Fresh
|type||Water Based Adhesive|
Fevicol AC Duct King Eco Fresh is a water based environment friendly, synthetic resin adhesive,specially developed for ducting, chilled water piping and Underdeck / Overdeck insulation applications in HVAC & R Industry.FEVICOL AC DUCT KING ECO FRESH is a Green and Safe adhesive because it has a low VOC and is Non Flammable.
It is extremely ideal for Green Certified projects as well as Safety Priority projects.
FEVICOL AC DUCT KING ECO FRESH is Flame Resistant adhesive which does not catch fire while
wet or cured.
Recommended Application Area
• Air conditioned Area for Ducting with Nitrile Rubber, Glass Wool, Rock Wool and Chilled Water Piping
with Glass Wool, Rock Wool
• Under deck / Over deck Insulation with Nitrile Rubber, EPS, Glass Wool, Rock Wool
(To be applied along with mechanical fasteners)
• Fevicol AC Duct king Eco Fresh conforms to ASTM E 84 test for Low Flame Spread Index
• Fevicol AC Duct king Eco Fresh is certified as a Class A product by Exova Warringtonfire, a renowned testing
UK Based testing agency
• Fire Resistant Water Based Formulation - Makes the Ducting / Chilled Water Piping safer against Fire hazards
• Very LOW VOC ( < 5 gms / litre ), excellent for Green Certified projects
• Ideal for Improving the Indoor Air Quality ( IAQ ) as per the Green Building Standards
• Mild Smell and Low Toxicity - Excellent for Low Ventilated Areas and Safe for Occupants / Applicators
• Excellent Spreadability - Lower application costs ensures a better Cost Benefit than rubber based adhesive.
• Low Application Cost – Higher coverage & hence low adhesive cost per unit area
• Excellent tack - Longer Tack retention/open time
• Strong Bonding – Very strong Bonding ensuring zero reworking costs.
Recommended Method of Application
• Clean the substrates to be bonded so that they are free from Dust/Rust/Oil/Moisture
• Stir the adhesive well before use to have a homogeneous material prior to application
• Apply the adhesive by spreader only in thin uniform layer on both the substrates. Do not use brush.
• For faster tack development & bonding, thin layer of adhesive is mandatory
• Once the tack is developed, bonding of the substrates can be done even after 2 hrs unlike rubber
• Allow to develop tack (Best judged by change in colour from whitish to colourless)
• Press it uniformly by hand pressure taking care that no air pockets are formed
• Cure for 24 hrs at ambient temperature
• When glass wool/rock wool substrates are bonded, application of adhesive is done Only on Duct/Pipe/
- Plastic container 5kg/Drum 20 kg.
- Delivery Time: Ready Stock
- Packaging Details: 20Kg